Stolen Wallpaper

Words but a whisper, deafness a shout

My Photo
Name:
Location: Zeeland, Michigan, United States

Hi. I wish I had a job selling squirrels. They're so furry, and give you toothy grins. Unless they're rabid, in which case they will eat your face off and then find the rest of your family. That's not so good, I guess.

Thursday, March 02, 2017

Live Show Log, July and August 2016

7 23 16 Crane Wives #7 Rhythm On The River, South Haven They got through three songs before crazy sideways lightning shut that whole thing down. I got a set list. #rainwives Video is from Delton on a day I couldn’t go: those are four ludicrously attractive people.
8 12 16 Crane Wives #8 Bell’s, Kalamazoo All I really remember about this one is some asshole in the front shouting something at Kate that unnerved her, really cast a pall on the proceedings. If you can’t hold your beer (beer, people) maybe stay home.
8 27 16 The Saltbound #5 New Holland Brewing, Holland Probably my favorite Saltbound show. Kaity was there, it was on the back deck on a reasonably cool day, they played some wacky covers, and I attempted drinking. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home