Stolen Wallpaper

Words but a whisper, deafness a shout

My Photo
Name:
Location: Zeeland, Michigan, United States

Hi. I wish I had a job selling squirrels. They're so furry, and give you toothy grins. Unless they're rabid, in which case they will eat your face off and then find the rest of your family. That's not so good, I guess.

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Live Show Log, March 2016

3 11 16 Crane Wives #4 Frauenthal Center, Muskegon Weirdest show I’ve ever been to in my life. The venue was a barbell-shaped conference room on the third floor, not the glorious theater downstairs. It was a beer and cider tasting, part of a series called Sip, Savor and Shimmy. As far as I could see, I was the only person there alone (Carlton Macksam later told me he was there alone too, so at least there’s that). The band played TO THE WALL six feet away from them in the middle of the barbell. I wasn’t superfan enough yet to get closer to the band; I sat at my back table, nibbling popcorn, hearing but not really seeing the band. Kate Pillsbury, I would be interested in your take on that one: does it get any weirder? From a logistical standpoint, not accounting for random weird humans.
3 12 16 The Saltbound #3 Quinn and Tuite’s Pub, Grand Rapids St. Patrick’s weekend show. Bill on the cajon, Kaity on the mic, it’s a good time for all involved.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home