Stolen Wallpaper

Words but a whisper, deafness a shout

My Photo
Name:
Location: Zeeland, Michigan, United States

Hi. I wish I had a job selling squirrels. They're so furry, and give you toothy grins. Unless they're rabid, in which case they will eat your face off and then find the rest of your family. That's not so good, I guess.

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Live Show Log, December 2014

12 27 14 THE VERVE PIPE/PAPA VEGAS/KNEE DEEP SHAG The Intersection, Grand Rapids The annual tradition. Yes, they had that massive damn hit, but they are a local band first. Back before Donny Brown quit. I love Papa Vegas, no one bought their amazing album on RCA and I will never understand it. Knee Deep Shag is also a band that used to exist.  the Verve Pipe  Papa Vegas

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home