Stolen Wallpaper

Words but a whisper, deafness a shout

My Photo
Name:
Location: Zeeland, Michigan, United States

Hi. I wish I had a job selling squirrels. They're so furry, and give you toothy grins. Unless they're rabid, in which case they will eat your face off and then find the rest of your family. That's not so good, I guess.

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Live Show Log: June 2014

Back in November '16, I started documenting all the live shows I'd been attending in a Facebook Note. It is getting too big and unwieldy for that format, so I'm migrating the entries over to this old dead blog, a month at a time. Maybe I'll even write something new, though I wouldn't hold your breath. In the seven years since I last wrote here, my marriage crashed, I crawled home from Arizona, and I live in a basement....but more people than ever smile when I enter a room, so there is that.

6 17 14 THE SALTBOUND (hi Colin) Festival of the Arts, Grand Rapids (technically second show, but first was pre-divorce) Fun Irish band featuring some friends of mine. Technically they were my ex wife’s friends, but I got all the Michigan people in the divorce. I don’t see them as much as I should. They are some awesome people, but they’re all fifteen years younger than me. Cello is the secret spice here that elevates them above your average quaffing crew. The Saltbound

 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home