Stolen Wallpaper

Words but a whisper, deafness a shout

My Photo
Name:
Location: Zeeland, Michigan, United States

Hi. I wish I had a job selling squirrels. They're so furry, and give you toothy grins. Unless they're rabid, in which case they will eat your face off and then find the rest of your family. That's not so good, I guess.

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Live Show Log, September and October 2014

9 12 14 GUIDED BY VOICES/JOSEPH AIRPORT Pyramid Scheme, Grand Rapids Kind of a terrible show, compared to the amazing three hour marathons at the Intersections old and new in 01 and 02. Notable for being the second to last show by the reconstituted classic lineup before it exploded again. Tobin Sprout sounded great on his songs, however.  Joseph Airport were aggressively bizarre in a bro-ish sort of way. Guided By Voices

10 4 14 The Saltbound #2 Quinn and Tuite's Pub, Grand Rapids  Can't say I remember much.  I think Willow was there.  I like Colin and Kaity, wish I saw more of them, but they were my ex wife's friends, and it's always a little weird.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home