Stolen Wallpaper

Words but a whisper, deafness a shout

My Photo
Name:
Location: Zeeland, Michigan, United States

Hi. I wish I had a job selling squirrels. They're so furry, and give you toothy grins. Unless they're rabid, in which case they will eat your face off and then find the rest of your family. That's not so good, I guess.

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Live Show Log, November 2015

11 27 15 DOMESTIC PROBLEMS/Verve Pipe #2/Papa Vegas #2 the Intersection, Grand Rapids Wow, so I seem to have gone an entire year without live music. Insane. This is legit one of my favorite shows ever. Only in Grand Rapids could the internationally known alternative band OPEN for a bunch of paunchy part time goofballs and do it with a smile. DP is a force of nature, and that force is gravity. 
https://www.facebook.com/DomesticProblems/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home