Stolen Wallpaper

Words but a whisper, deafness a shout

My Photo
Name:
Location: Zeeland, Michigan, United States

Hi. I wish I had a job selling squirrels. They're so furry, and give you toothy grins. Unless they're rabid, in which case they will eat your face off and then find the rest of your family. That's not so good, I guess.

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Live Show Log, January and February 2016

1 15 16 The Crane Wives #2/The Accidentals #2 Bell’s, Kalamazoo Still the gold standard for Crane Wives shows (rowdy version). The crowd loved them, the sound was great, the songs were wondrous and still new to me. Bought the first and third albums at the merch table.  EDITED in Feb. 2018 to add that the Accidentals were there too.  Now world famous, then not even remembered by me that they were there.  Times change, yo.

 2 12 16 Crane Wives #3 New Holland Brewery, Holland Still the longest I’ve seen them play, I think, three sets. The crowd was affably indifferent, but I drank it all in from my unfortunate balcony seat.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home