Stolen Wallpaper

Words but a whisper, deafness a shout

My Photo
Name:
Location: Zeeland, Michigan, United States

Hi. I wish I had a job selling squirrels. They're so furry, and give you toothy grins. Unless they're rabid, in which case they will eat your face off and then find the rest of your family. That's not so good, I guess.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Falling Out of 2006

He left the bathroom. At work. Immediately tripped over the rubber-backed rug and fell on his ass, knee scraping on the concrete. Printed on the rug in giant block letters: "Be Cool! Work Safe!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww. I love you.

I would write more but, uh, nipnipnipnip. =/

December 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chad,
Remember me?
Wishing you a belated happy christmas.
Good luck and may the new year bring you a little more happiness.
Hope to catch you on irc sometime
Anna

December 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home