Stolen Wallpaper

Words but a whisper, deafness a shout

My Photo
Name:
Location: Zeeland, Michigan, United States

Hi. I wish I had a job selling squirrels. They're so furry, and give you toothy grins. Unless they're rabid, in which case they will eat your face off and then find the rest of your family. That's not so good, I guess.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Back To The Future



Down the hill, round the rill, Pickles and Flea,
And following fast is Fossil and me.
Leap, Lily, leap! With lumpishing jump,
Deat old Potater is caught in the pump.
But here comes Motater with scissors and twine
To cut off the coattails in time for the wine.
So it's back to the home, and home from the hunt
Come Measle and Chester and Nostril and Blunt:
To go there together to gather in glee
While the lamp of the evening lights limply the lea.

Someday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

Someday indeed.

December 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bah. Could you lend me some magical poetry prowess? I'm sadly lacking.

December 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home